Sunday 10 April 2011

Undetectalble Blackshot Multihack, Aimbot, Wallhack, Invisibility, Godmode + MORE

Are you one of those who just want to mess arround using hacks being overpowered and make the enemies cry?
I am such a person, I hack daily ... I mean hacks are made for a reason. Too be fucking powerful and being unstoppable... AM I RIGHT?!  I know I am.
That's why I developed this Blackshot Multihack just for you guys! 





Download it now... 
THIS IS UNDETECTABLE WHICH MEANS YOU WON'T BE BANNED BY ANY ANTI HACKING SCRIPTS / CODES. You will not show up in their database as a hacker. you'll be like anyone else out there... A normal gamer. ( They think. )

THE .rar file you will download also contains a guide of how to use it.


The multi hack contains
NO RECOIL
INVISIBILITY
Speedhack
Aimbot
Wallhack
NoClip Function ( Go trough walls)
Godmode ( CANNOT BE KILLED)



I made this program the 27th February 2011 and it is still working as intended. 

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE SCARED OF VIRUSES

This file does NOT contain any kind of viruses what SO EVER
I hate virus files therefore I would never, EVER share one with others, nor do I know how to make one.